- The Animal Services division provides adoption opportunities, pet registrations, educational materials, and 24-hour response to animal-related calls.
- The mission of the Building Inspections Department is to ensure the safety and welfare of the general public by enforcing building, electrical, plumbing and mechanical code regulations within the Town.
- Flower Mound’s Communications Department provides timely information promoting awareness of Town services, major projects, and community events.
- The purpose of the Customer Relations Services Division is to serve our citizens by being sensitive to their needs and resolving their concerns in a timely and courteous manner.
- Find information about economic development in Flower Mound.
- Stay as safe as possible by following instructions from the Emergency Management Department.
- Read about all the roles and responsibilities of the Engineering Department.
- Help Flower Mound in its effort to treat the environment well by learning from the Environmental Services Department.
- View accounting, budget, grant, purchasing, and tax information.
- Find information about the Flower Mound Fire Department.
- Access Geographic Information System (GIS) maps.
- Find information about and from our Human Resources department.
- Access information provided by the Municipal Court.
- Gain information on all of the services offered by the library in Flower Mound.
- Find information on Flower Mound's Parks and Recreation Department.
- Check out all that the Planning Department does for the Town of Flower Mound.
- Find information about the local police department.
- Learn more about the duties of the Public Works Department and the benefits of their various programs.
- Learn more about Flower Mound's Purchasing Department and our procurement policies and procedures.
- Read about the Town Manager's Office, their mission, and what they are doing to make Flower Mound a better place to live.
- Find information about the duties and functions of the Town Secretary's Office.
- View information on how stormwater is and can be used.
Access information on utility billing in the Town of Flower Mound.
Utility BillingDepartment of Utilities Mission Statement
The mission statement of the Flower Mound Utility Billing Division is to:
- Answer inquiries from customers
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency in the collection and assessment of user charges
- Maintain professional and responsive service
- Provide accurate and timely billings through progressive and innovative systems
The department strives to uphold their mission statement while ensuring newcomers, visitors, and residents have a positive experience with Town Hall whether it be by phone or in person.
Parks and Recreation
The mission of the FlowerMound Parks and Recreation Department is to enhance the quality of life for theresidents of Flower Mound by providing:
- Cultural arts
- Multi-generational athletic facilities
- Nature trails
- Outstanding customer service
- Recreational services
Heritage Park Phase 3
Construction on Phase 3 ofHeritage Park continues. Residents can look forward to 25 additional llightedparking spaces, concrete sidewalk and trail additions, a splash pad with shadestructures, a restroom building, erosion control, and a new performancepavilion. This phase of the project is estimated to be complete by the end of April2018 and several areas of the park will be closed during construction. Theareas affected will include Fort Wildflower Community Playground, the pavilion,restrooms, sections of trails and parking areas, as well as a small area on theeast side of the park. Click here to see adetailed image of the splash pad.
Flower Mound Parks and Recreation Win Gold Medal Award
The Town of Flower Moundwas recently recognized for its excellence in the field of Parks and RecreationManagement by the Texas Recreation and Parks Society (TRAPS). The Town wasselected to receive the 2015 Texas Gold Medal Award, which honors communitiesthroughout the state that demonstrate excellence in long-range planning,resource management, community programs and events, marketing efforts, andagency recognition during the last three years. Flower Mound is the only ClassIII city (Populations 50,001 to 100,000) in the state to receive this designationin 2015. The TRAPS award was officially presented at the TRAPS Annual Institutein Abilene on March 5, and a presentation was made at the Town's PALS Boardmeeting on March 17.
The Parks and RecreationDivision is working hard to enhance the quality of life of Flower Moundresidents, including updating and renovating many Flower Mound playgrounds andparks. Take a look at the Park Improvements page,or submit a request toimprove your favorite park.
Flower Mound Park Pavilions
Rent one of our beautifulpark pavilions for your next party or event. The Parks and Recreation Divisionmaintains several pavilions throughout the Town including the newest pavilionat The Heritage Park of Flower Mound, adjacent to the Fort Wildflower communitybuilt playground. Park facility reservations can be scheduled up to six monthsin advance. Reservations must be made in person at the CAC during regularbusiness hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). For more information,call 972.874.6300, or visit our reservations page.
Adventures Online Registration
The Town of Flower Mound isexcited to offer online registration through the AdventuresOnline Registration system. Residents can access up-to-dateinformation and register for Recreation, Athletics, and Senior programming, andrenew their CAC memberships 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Parks and Trails Master Plan Map
Be sure to check backperiodically for updates to the Parks & Trail Map. Trail sections areconstantly changing from proposed to existing as the Town continues to develop.If you have any comments or questions regarding the map, feel free to contactKari Biddix, Park Development Manager, at 972.874.6278 or email.
Download the Flower Mound Parks andTrails Map
The mission of the Flower Mound Police Department is to deliver excellent police services with integrity,in partnership with our community, to instill trust and promote a safe and secure environment that enhances Flower Mound's distinctive quality of life.
The Flower Mound Police Department envisions being recognized as the standard of excellence in law enforcement. This will be realized through an unwavering commitment to community engagement, innovation, collaboration, ethical leadership, and the most efficient and effective use of our resources.
"Community isOur Strength, Excellence is Our Goal"
The Flower Mound Police Department (FMPD) was awarded one of law enforcement’s most prestigious certifications on March 26, 2011 when the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) honored the agency with Advanced Law Enforcement Accreditation.