Login   |   Register
  • Making HOA payments

    11/14/2019 12:45:34 PM

    Do you need to make a payment on your HOA account? Remember, to avoid late fees and interest, payments must be posted to your account no later than the last day of the month in which they are due. Click FULL STORY for more details............

    Full story

    Rustic Timbers HOA

  • Code Compliance Division

    10/29/2019 2:05:52 PM

    The Code Enforcement Division actively implements the Town’s Code of Ordinances and responds to concerns and complaints regarding a variety of potential code violations relating to property standards, illegal signage, etc. The top code violations include high grass and weeds, trash and debris, junk vehicles, right of way obstructions, stagnant pools, property maintenance standards, work without permits, parking on grass, illegal dumping, and signs in the right of way. For more information, visit flower-mound.com/309/Code-Enforcement To report a violation, please fill out the Report a Violation form at flower-mound.com/forms.aspx?FID=62 . You may submit a report anonymously. Your name and contact information are only required if you would like to receive a case report. Please also report code violations to SBB Management via email at m.alvarez@sbbmanagement.com. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible including address of the violation, and how long violation is occurring. Photos are encouraged.

    Full story

    Rustic Timbers Homeowners Association

Architectural Control Requests

Are you thinking about building, installing, or repairing anything on your lot? This can include patio covers, decks, sheds, and landscape borders, or are you considering making changes to your fencing, or house paint colors? Keep in mind, the Homeowners Association requires homeowners to complete an Architectural Control Request form to obtain approval prior to starting your project. Make sure to complete an ACC Request Form before starting your project.

Also, the City of Flower Mound may require you to obtain a Residential City permit as well. Residential accessory building permits include items like storage buildings, detached garages, gazebos, patio covers, decks, carports and pool houses. Make sure to contact the city to request your permit before starting your project at 972-874-6355, or visit http://www.flower-mound.com/index.aspx?NID=170 for more information.

Always Home at Rustic TimbersFamily

A great place to live and play!

Our community website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to contact us with your comments and suggestions.